Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time to look ahead...

Hi BYBYE friends!

It's time to take a look at the future of BYBYE.  I am super enthusuatic to keep it going!  I want everyone to weigh-in on the future of the program though.  If you're having positive results from the time spent together then let's keep it going.  However, if you feel you've learned a lot and would like to return to your regular In Balance schedule then that's great too.

Here's another thought:  I can meet anyone who wants to walk for a full hour walk from 6-7 am then teach a full hour Pilates lesson from 7-8.  I will teach the 7-8am class in 2 parts so walkers will have the option of taking only 30 minutes of the class.

Everyone have a great weekend and we'll definitely meet Monday as we have been!

-Carrie

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hi Carrie,
I am 100% in support of continuing BYBYE! I am benefiting greatly. If you are willing to meet for a one hour walk before Pilates, I will be there. I am also open to expanding the group.
Shelley